- Leftwich Hall Survey
- Tour of Cheshire and areas of historical significance for Leftwiches: Derek Whitfield
- In depth analysis of Leftwich Hall survey: Derek Whitfield
- Leftwich sites of interest, shown in 1992 by Sally Kneifel
- Dedication ceremony of the General Joel Leftwich Historical Marker in Virginia on May 14, 2015.
- Memorial to Rachel Bishop, 1917 – 2013.
- Thomas Leftwich marker ceremony in Richmond October 2015.
- Visit the Leftwich Historical Association’s video page at https://www.youtube.com/user/LeftwichHistAssoc
Video of the electronic survey at the site of the old Leftwich Hall manor in the village of Leftwich, Cheshire, UK by Manchester University in May 2001
Derek Whitfield hosts a video of points of interest around Cheshire with historical significance for the Leftwich family.
Derek Whitfield hosts an in-Depth analysis of the results of the Leftwich Hall resistivity Survey in 2001.
Video compiled by Sally Kneifel of various historical sites and tours, including the 1992 historical marker dedication at the site of the old Leftwich Hall in Cheshire
Dedication ceremony of the General Joel Leftwich Historical Marker in Virginia on May 14, 2015.
In memorial to Rachel Bishop, 1917 – 2013. Her work in geneology led to the publishing of the following books: Farmer and Field Families of Virginia (1983), Parsons from Natural Bridge, Virginia (1987), Leftwich HistoryCollectibles (1993), and Green Stone (1996). She was the first recipient of the Lillian Leftwich Piland History Award for her “outstanding service in the area of family history research”.
This video clip shows her granddaughter, Kelly, releasing a dove in her honor. As the camera pans to follow the dove, look quickly in the center of the screen and you will see the dove flying towards the pine trees then over.
Thomas Leftwich marker ceremony in Richmond October 2015.